Thank you for your interest in volunteering with After-School All-Stars Ohio. For more information on volunteer opportunities, or for one time opportunities, please contact the following individuals:
- Columbus: Allison Ansari at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toledo: Megan Reece at email@example.com
- Work with children on a regular/semi-regular basis
- Volunteer in the areas of sports, enrichment, or academics
- Provide assistance and support to programming staff
- Requires a background check
- Work on-site at school locations
- Provide support and assistance with logistical operations, i.e., paperwork, clean-up, organization, etc.
- Volunteer work located at school site or at After-School All-Stars Ohio office
- Option to volunteer with or without children
- Option to work with or without children during event
- Provide support and assistance with event production, i.e., coat check, registration, set-up, tear-down, tabling, etc.
- Examples of Special Events:
- All-Star Games (Spring)
- Global Youth Service Day (Spring)
- Family Nights (Held quarterly)
- Career Panelist at CampUs (Summer)
*Note: You must have your FBI and BCI&I background check completed before volunteering with students.